Monday 22 September 2014

Client Testimonial: Emily B



Client Success Story: Online Coaching, Gym Services and Comp Prep
alice@thebodyconsultants.com

I have had the pleasure over the past 12 months now of working with Emily, a young enthusiastic health and fitness enthusiastic who came to me not with a goal of competing but of learning more about training and nutrition to improve her physique and also mindset. Not only is she leaner, stronger, fitter and healthier but her attitude towards food has changes, from a "clean" eater who used to binge to consuming more food on average and a well balanced dietary intake. No longer thinking of foods as good vs bad but nutrient poor or rich choices. SO proud of you Em!
Befor

After: 2nd Place INBA sports model novice

Client Testimonial

"To be honest before I met Alice I had no idea what I was doing. I had poor lifting form, was spending way to long on the treadmill, “clean eating” my heart out while also under eating.

They say knowledge is power and that is exactly what she has given me. I now enjoy all the foods in moderation by making educated decisions based on my macro and micro nutritional requirements, spend 45 hardcore minutes in the gym doing a range of awesome exercises tailored to my goals and only ever do short HITT cardio sessions.

With this knowledge and her on-going support I was also able to smash my ultimate goal of competing in a fitness competition, in which I came third.

I will be forever grateful to Alice for giving me the power to change not only my body but mind set for the better. I would highly recommend her services."

Emily

Perth, WA



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing an informative post! Any way, might want to take a look at http://www.360nutrients.com.au/ for 360 Nutrients offers a huge range and the best brands of Sydney Protein Supplements, Sports Nutrition, Body Building Supplements and General Health Supplements.

    ReplyDelete